Health & Safety
Founders Forum’s Health & Safety Standards
At Founders Forum, the safety and wellbeing of our community is of paramount importance.
As a team of events professionals, we are continually working with health advisors and relevant local authorities for both domestic and international event locations to comply with the most up to date recommendations and safety standards.
Founders Forum New York will operate in line with the latest guidance provided by the United States CDC. All guests will be required to demonstrate proof of vaccination as approved by the Federal Drug Administration and the World Health Organization.
We are committed to promoting the health and wellbeing of all guests, partners, suppliers, and staff across all Founders Forum events according to our Health & Safety Standards.
In order to provide a comfortable and COVID secure experience for all, we have implemented systems and procedures that provide the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and quality as categorized under the following four pillars:
Founders Forum Events & The Four Pillars of Safety
- Screening & Testing
- In accordance with the City of New York's health guidance, all guests will be screened and required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination of at least one vaccine dose approved by the FDA or WHO to the onsite team before entering the venue. Approved vaccines include Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm and Sinovac.
- We encourage all guests to monitor any symptoms related to COVID-19 prior to the event and, in the event they suspect any symptoms, we kindly ask guests to refrain from participating.
- All Founders Forum events will follow relevant health authority guidance related to screening processes and testing and work with local authorities to establish contact tracing should it be necessary, however this will not be required for Founders Forum New York.
- Enhanced Hygiene & Cleanliness
- All locations will undertake enhanced deep cleaning before, during and after events. We will work with production and venue partners to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are upheld. This includes continuous sanitisation throughout the course of an event, with a focus on high-touch areas, restrooms and food and beverage areas.
- All Founders Forum events will provide additional hand washing facilities and hand sanitising stations throughout the event space, encouraging all participants to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- Social Distancing & Capacity Monitoring
- All Founders Forum events will encourage guests to undertake social distancing practices in line with the recommended government guidance and event specific Safety Measures. All Founders Forum events will maintain the advised capacity monitoring and density control of participants in line with local authority regulations and venue capacity to ensure a safe and secure experience for all guests. This will be managed through one or more control measures, such as pre-event communications and on site signage.
- Attendees and staff will be encouraged to avoid any unnecessary queuing to ensure safe distances are indicated to support the organic flow of the event. This is evident in the design and production schedule throughout the day and pre-scheduled meetings through matchmaking tools, creating a safer, and efficient flow of guests.
- On Site Health & Safety Support
- All Founders Forum events will have access to a qualified first aider and trained healthcare personnel onsite. Teams will follow the latest local health authority guidance for the detection and management of individuals who show symptoms of COVID-19.
- The use of masks and other PPE including but not limited to face coverings and eye screens, will be used by staff where appropriate, in line with local government and health authority advice.
- Displaying prominent signage at the event to support relevant Founders Forum measures and why they are being taken, such as hygiene and distancing reminders, reminders of COVID-19 symptoms and how to access onsite support.
Founders Forum will provide all suppliers, partners and distributors with updated and enhanced guidelines to support the recommended COVID secure measures as they apply to setting up, operating and breaking down events. Covid secure procedures and guidance also extends to suppliers and venue partners to employ the highest standard of food safety. These may include distancing guidelines, cleanliness, hygiene, shared equipment, and onsite health & safety support to ensure health and safety procedures are upheld before, during and after the event takes place.
Kindly note that any guests who are not registered and confirmed to attend Founders Forum 2021 in line with our Health & Safety Standards, will not be permitted on the premises of the event.
All procedures are in constant review and are subject to change. For any questions or concerns about your participation at Founders Forum 2021, please contact email@example.com.
- Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) The Visitor Economy & Events
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (Bolton) Regulations 2020 https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/974/pdfs/uksi_20200974_en.pdf
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) (No. 3) Regulations 2020, Section 5, Statutory Instrument No. 684, 4th July 2020
- The Explanatory Note to The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) (No. 3) Regulations 2020, 4th July 2020 https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/684/pdfs/uksiem_20200684_en.pdf
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) (No. 3) Regulations 2020, Statutory Instrument No. 750, 17th July 2020