Founders Forum HealthTech
THE FUTURE IS HEALTHTECH
Founders Forum HealthTech is dedicated to bringing together the world’s most celebrated scientists, doctors, medtech entrepreneurs, policymakers and senior executives from the healthcare industry. The Healthtech provides a platform to drive meaningful conversation on the impact of new breakthrough technologies, and opportunities to transform healthcare systems and patient outcomes in the future.
Founders Forum HealthTech is an official anchor event of London Tech Week. Co-hosted with the NHS for the 6th consecutive year, the HealthTech Summit focuses on tackling era-defining questions, providing guests with opportunities to engage in open discussions, debates, and brainstorming sessions to transform healthcare systems, patient outcomes not only to highlight but to accelerate the positive impact technology can have for the global ecosystem. A key objective is to support the next generation of healthtech entrepreneurs.
next event & agenda
- 10:00 Welcome & Opening Keynote
- 10:20 AI & the Healthcare Revolution
How AI technologies will make for better outcomes, a better path to health, or a better way to care.
- 11:25 3-minute Pitches – Forays into the Future: Highlighting the rising stars in the HealthTech space.
- 11:45 Sustainable Healthcare: The effect of climate on our health & wellbeing
- 12:15 Remote Monitoring & Patient Care: what’s in store for the next 10 years of innovation?
- 13:00 Lunch & Networking Break
- 14:00 Diversity & Inclusivity in Healthcare
- 14:30 Maintaining the Rise of HealthTech in a post-covid era
- 15:05 Closing Remarks
"In 50 years we’ll be in a world where patients are responsible for their own healthcare, and own their data – the consultant doctor will only consult."
our advisory board
Director of AI for NHSX
Chair of Genomics England
Director of Innovation, Health Education England
Chief Information Officer, Health Education England