Discover the European climate tech startups to watch in 2023, nominated by the FF community.
Investors are hungry for climate tech! Climate tech funding represented more than a quarter of every venture dollar invested globally in 2022, with European startups raising record venture rounds.
Last year, we highlighted some of the top climate tech startups to watch from across the FF community. Six months on, the climate for climate tech has changed.
The US Inflation Reduction Act promises a $369b mega-package of subsidies and tax breaks for climate tech companies and has already convinced two of Europe’s biggest success stories – Climeworks and Northvolt – to expand to the US.
So how can Europe respond? In our new report, ClimateTech: Europe’s Next Chapter, published in partnership with 2150, Dealroom, and London Tech Week, the continent’s top founders outline the key changes we need to make to encourage innovation in European climate tech.
Plus, we highlight the 23 emerging European climate tech startups to watch in 2023!
Despite the challenges, the European climate tech scene remains vibrant and these exciting new companies – from clean energy trading platforms to a startup making glass from wood – are raising capital and gaining traction.
Register above to download our report and discover the European climate tech startups to watch.
From our European climate tech report, you’ll…
- Read our 10-step action plan for change from Europe’s leading climate tech founders.
- Get access to the latest data covering investment trends, recent raises, and most active investors.
- Read exclusive interviews with Antoine Hubert (Ÿnsect), Christoph Gebald (Climeworks), Greg Jackson (Octopus Energy), Linnéa Kornehed Falck (Einride), Miroslava Duma (Pangaia), Stephen Fitzpatrick (OVO Energy / Vertical Aerospace), and more!
- Learn what top climate tech investors are looking for and how to raise VC money.
- Discover the European climate tech startups to watch in 2023.